- Adobe CS5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Hi-res editable PDF's (Version 1.4 or higher)
- QuarkXpress 9 (Collected with all Font and Graphics)
- Files can be Mac or PC compatible and created in an approved program. All other programs will incur additional costs for conversion. Include a list of folder contents.
- All file formats must have a minimum of 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) resolution. Images designed for the web are low resolution (72 DPI) and are not suitable for press printing. Images not 300 DPI will appear as low quality when printed. Please include these as separate files when submitting, and do not embed them into the page layout.
Note: If spot colors (Pantone Matching System colors) are to be used, please name them, ex. 'PMS 300.' If no spot color is listed, we will choose an ink color based on what is seen on the monitor, and do not guarantee a perfect match.
Color Mode: All 4 color process artwork and/or images must be saved in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode. RGB is not acceptable.
Note: All trapping between colors will be added by our Prepress Department.
Be sure to include copies of all fonts used in your files, preferably true type fonts. If fonts are Postscript, please include both "screen" fonts (also known as "bitmaps" or "suitcases" as well as the printer fonts. Be sure to include any fonts that are in your .eps files, or convert them to paths.
Please include 1/8" bleed on all colors and images that go to the edge or your trim size. Do not use patterned fills from any program, as they will not print.
With our 4 color process presses, Southland can offer you a more colorful, eye catching ticket. We can produce artwork for your ticket for a more personalized look.