The year 2014 began on a sad note at Southland Printing, as the founding father Mr. John (Johnny) Manno, Sr. passed away in March. With determination and gusto that would have made Mr. Manno, Sr. proud, John Manno, Jr. stepped forward into the role of President of Southland Printing. Thus, 2014 became an exciting year of change:
· The brand introduced in 2013, “World-Class Printing Technology for Parking and Transit. A Rich History. An Exciting Future,” continued to help pinpoint who Southland is and what we do best;
· Our five Core Values (Trust, Integrity, Quality, Innovation, Adaptation) that have always identified the culture of Southland Printing were communicated and acted upon internally and externally;
· We restructured our product pricing to be more in line with the market. Many prices decreased, and some prices increased due to the thermal paper used in production to create our quality materials;
· Our customers asked and we produced tickets that are compatible with T2, Mabyc, and Meypar;
· We ventured into new areas and produced retail tags and event tickets (Duck Commander Independence Bowl);
· We launched the new Southland Printing website and product line catalog, giving viewers a better understanding of what we have to offer for the parking and transit industry.
A huge thank you from all of us at Southland Printing Company, Inc. to all of you (our customers, dealers, distributors and equipment manufacturers)! With your input and combined purchasing power, we look forward to an “Exciting Future.”